We are all about the flavours at The Sweet Peach – a cake should taste as good as it looks!
Each of our cakes consist of either 4 or 6 layers of moist sponge, filled with a delicious, flavoured syrup, flavoured ‘buttercream’ or ganache and a homemade jam or curd.
Cakes can be designed as one or more tiers, the choice is yours!
To simplify things, we have grouped our cakes into price bands.
All of our cakes are either dairy free / vegan. Many can also be made gluten free, please check for allergen free codes.
DF = dairy free, Vg = vegan (dairy free and egg free), GF = wheat and gluten free.
Please read our section on allergens and ask for more details when discussing your order.
Band A – Classics
- Victoria – Vanilla and Raspberry (DF, Vg, GF options)
- Chocolate (DF, Vg, GF options)
- Cookie – Chocolate and Oreo (DF, Vg options)
- Pink Lemonade – Lemon and Grenadine (DF, Vg, GF options)
Band B – Naughty but Nice!
- Noisette – Chocolate and Hazelnut (DF, Vg, GF options)
- Biscoff – Lotus Biscoff and Caramel (Vg)
- Frangipane – Raspberry and Almond (DF, GF)
- Jaffa -Chocolate and Orange (DF, Vg, GF options)
- Springtime – Lemon and Elderflower (DF, Vg, GF options)
- Havana – Lime. Coconut and Rum (DF, GF)
Band C – A Little bit of Luxury
- Nutty and Delicious -Pistachio, Blood Orange and Cardamon (Vg and GF)
- Tropical – Lime, White Chocolate and Passionfruit (Vg)
- Bellini – Peach and Prosecco (Vg)
- Autumn Vibes – Blood Orange, Juniper and Gin (Vg)
- The Vermont – Spiced Apple and Maple Syrup (Vg, GF options)
- Bonfire Night – Ginger, Pear and Salted Caramel (Vg, GF options)
- Chocolate Mocha and Hazelnut (Vg and GF)
Can’t see your favourite flavour? please ask, we may be able to help!
Please specify any free from requirements when ordering your cake.
All of our cakes at the Sweet Peach are free from dairy ingredients and many can also be made free from egg, soya and gluten/wheat ingredients; however, please be aware that they are made in a kitchen that handles dairy, cereals containing gluten, and soya, as well as eggs, nuts, sesame and other allergens.
We have a 5 * hygiene rating and take allergies very seriously; we make every effort to avoid cross contamination, however, unfortunately, we cannot guarantee a 100% free from environment.
Whilst some products used may not contain a specific allergenic ingredient, they may have been produced in a factory which handles the allergen in question, and therefore may state, “may contain…”
Please feel free to ask for further information regarding allergens upon contact